Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- Oral presentation will be held on specified dates and locations.
- Abstracts are grouped by topic, numbered and listed in the program, and published in the abstract book.
- Please submit your presentation slides in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03 November 2023 (Friday).
- Authors should save the presentation slides in a USB memory device and submit them to the Speaker Ready Room at least 1 day before the scheduled session if there are changes to your slides.
- Presenting authors should be in the session room at least 30 minutes before the scheduled session. It is their personal responsibility to check their presentation beforehand.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Conference Secretariat.
- Each presenting author is given 7 minutes to present the abstract followed by a 3-minute open discussion (led by the Session chair/s).
- Please download the ASVAC 2023 Speaker PowerPoint Template HERE. This is optional, or you can use your own PowerPoint Template for your oral presentation.