Poster Presentation Guidelines
- You are required to display your poster throughout the event from 9 November to 11 November for delegates to visit your poster any time during the event hours. The exact time and location will be advised in October 2023.
- Abstracts are grouped by topic, numbered and listed in the program, and published in the abstract book.
- Velcro tape will be provided for you to paste your poster on the poster boards.
- Please do not use a pin or 3M double-sided form tape on the poster boards.
- Please prepare your poster in A1 size, portrait orientation.
- 594 mmW x 841mmH (A1 size)
Your poster should include the following:
- Title, author(s) and institution
- Short summary
- Introduction to background and objectives
- Description of the methodology
- Summary of results
- Tables, graphs and pictures (coloured, if possible). The text of the display should be readable from a 2-meter distance.
POSTER SETUP AND REMOVAL:
- Your poster should be set up either one day before the event (8 November 2023) or on the day of the event (9 November 2023) between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Conference Secretariat.
- Sample of Poster: